Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's okay to have bad days




Hi everyone . I know it's been a long time since i last wrote something .This past week a lot of things have happen and i wanted to tell you about it .We started  this blog 2-3 weeks ago  and we were really enthusiastic about it and we had a lot of ideas.I say we because I was not alone in this journey .You guys don't know but this blog started or was created by 2 people , my sister and me .And yes there were 2 people writing as one .To tell you the truth I don't even know why we didn't tell you .Anyways you should know that it was my idea to open a blog and to write about things we wanted to , to express our opinions in a world where 2 normal teens are not really heard.That was our original idea and we loved it .I said i wanted to open this blog and i was the one who left first .You  see there are 8 blogs and i have done only 3 .I said I wanted to talk for the background of things and i was really optimistic about it but i left .I left my sister do all this alone and all i did was watching vlogmass(which i love so much) and Jessica&Krystal(K-pop).My sister did all the job and she did my job.Anyways, i wasn't helping and she got mad so she left the blog .She said she couldn't do this anymore and she quited.I felt so bad and of course i was so disappointed in me for doing this to her .You see I am always the happy one in the family , i am the one who makes everyone else smile and i joke around all the time .But don't misunderstand that's not my real personality .Not at all .To be honest my family all thinks that they have black personalities(they don't like to talk to have fun .All they do is work eat read etc.Boring things)And i have always felt the obligation to make them happy but sometimes i need my space too .I have bad days too just like a normal persona but most of the time I don't express it .I just keep smiling and making others smile .I do that because i feel like if i were to act like them too(sad when sth bad happens , crying when mad etc)  than we would just be a depressed family .You know there was a time when me and my friend went in a trip to Turkey for a week and my little sister never talked to my parents , she would she read and listen to music in her room .SHE WAS DEPRESSED,And my parents would ask me what to do to make her go out .I was in Turkey and they didn't know how to act with their daughter .Kind of weird right?With this i am not trying to say that i do everything in my family or that i am such and that.I am just saying that i don't really go in small depressions or feel down .Normally i am the one who makes other people happy because i feel it as an obligation.So to cut it short 1 week before i became like my sister .I would talk wouldn't laugh .I did nothing.I just stayed alone .And that made my sister go crazy cause we started doing this together and now i am doing all the work.She said she was disappointed and she quited.Of course that made me feel horrible and i was disappointed in me.Now i am here writing this and  wanting to show to everyone that ones in a while even the happiest people can have bad days , even the smartest one can do the dumbest things, even the richest people can be poor .It's okay to let down once in a while .It's more than just normal.That show that we are human beings and not machines.I love my family i love my sister, i love my friends and because of them i will always fight to succeed.Being sad for a day or even  a week it's not that important , whats important is to know how to get up and become better people , more successful ones after a huge storm or even after a headache .I had a bad week, and so what.It aint going to be the end of the world .I will always stand up and move forward .I will not give up on anything i started and i will certainly  not give up on this blog with or without my sister .I will try to do my best to write every week and i will try to make this blog popular.I will fight to make my dreams come true and i succeed in it .Fighting to me.By the way guys me and my sister are really really bonded so our relationship is and will be the same .I love her and she loves me .No hard feelings.Pushi if you read this SARANGHEEEE (i love you in Korean)                                        
Until next time ..... Bye guys .I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment