Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sharing Is Caring



December is my favorite time of the year,  and not only mine but everybody's. We all like it because of the atmosphere . Just thinking about Christmas  makes us smile and cheerful. It gives us positive energy and makes us enjoy life within our possibilities .
I'm a total sucker when it come’s to Christmas and New Year. Everything that’s related to these, count me in……But this is not the reason why I wanted to write the post for. As I wrote in the first one “Background”, not everything is the same for everyone, and even if it might seem boring to some people I'm still going to write for this because that’s the reason why I decided to start the blog and I'm going to work hard and accomplish my wishes, which is telling the truth,
being realistic and inspire the others. I'm taking you with me once again to the "background", hoping that you will learn something, appreciate what you have, and whats more important, think about the others even more.
This time I wanted to post something about a good restaurant with amazing sea food but, instead of showing you what I ate I'm going to write about this child. We are in December and the weather is colder than ever. This little boy came quietly  asking for some money. He was poorly dressed, no shoes on, and the way that he was looking at our food was……… I cant even describe it. I offered him food but he insisted on money. I was surprised because he looked really hungry and then I understood. He was forced to do it. There are other heartless people that force  this little child beg for money. I was shocked. I gave him money and food.Of course what I gave to him was not something big but I hope it helped him somehow. This little guy made me look so stupid, complaining about my life when I have everything that he dreams and, maybe more.He made me reflect and what I felt was shame.We are so shameless the moment we get angry with our parents when they don't buy us the latest gadgets or clothes, when we don’t go on vacations or when we don’t go out with our friends.He made me realize how selfish I was and at the same time, how lucky I am .

So this is what inspired me. I hope it does the same with you guys.If you can gather your family and friends to do something for people in need, it would be amazing.Even just spending time with them or offering them food and laughter is enough. Important is that you are thinking about them.Remember sharing is caring.Try to share as much as you can and by making others happy you will make yourself happy .

                     Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment